Please join us to hear valuable perspectives and learn from a diverse and dynamic group of prominent attorneys from private practice, in-house, and public interest groups as well as the judiciary on how they overcame obstacles and challenges on their way to developing successful careers, professional skills, and networks. Join us afterwards for a networking reception and to meet the panelists.
Complimentary Program & Reception
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Program: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Reception: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Moderator: Keiko Sugisaka, Litigation Partner at Maslon LLP
- The Honorable Margaret H. Chutich, Associate Justice, Minnesota Supreme Court
- Kim Holmes, General Counsel to Governor Mark Dayton and Lt. Governor Tina Smith
- Lola Velazquez-Aguilu, Assistant United States Attorney, White-Collar and Public Corruption Section of the Criminal Division
- Paul Yechout, Senior Associate General Counsel, Employment Law at UnitedHealth Group
- Brad Pederson, Business & Securities Partner at Maslon LLP
Location: Maslon LLP | Map/Directions
3300 Wells Fargo Center | 90 South 7th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55402
*Parking after 4 p.m. in the Gaviidae Common parking ramp will be validated for the event. Enter ramp on 6th Street (one-way eastbound). Parking is limited.
REGISTER BY MARCH 31 to be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card—participants must be present to win.
TO REGISTER: http://www.maslon.com/webfiles/Emails_2017/2017_Careers_Choices_Law_Event_Web.html