Providing training in mediation and conflict resolution
Mediation Center is a recognized leader in the mediation and conflict resolution field. Established in 1981, and affiliated with the Dispute Resolution Institute since 1998, Mediation Center has a long reputation for excellence in mediation training and conflict resolution training for professionals and organizations. Collaboration with the Dispute Resolution Institute provides a blend of research knowledge and practical applications that ensure the highest quality professional education and skills-building opportunities. Mediation Center is located on the Hamline University’s West Campus in St. Louis Park.
Directed by experienced conflict resolution practitioner Aimee Gourlay, trainings are led by a hand-picked team of trainers/consultants, each with at least 20 years of experience in managing conflict.
1600 Utica Avenue
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Add Skills and Expertise to Your Practice
- Settle disputes, solve problems, and manage decisions
- Enhance relationships and improve communication
- Negotiate with confidence
- Navigate workplace challenges
- Hone leadership skills
Professional Education Credits
- MN State Court Certified Rule 114 training for alternative dispute resolution neutral rosters.
- Credits for ADR, CLE, CE, CEU and others.