Students graduating in 2018 and 2019 are eligible to participate in the fall 2017 on-campus interview (OCI) program. Please check the OCI tab on the Career and Professional Development website for important new details, dates and information.
OCI is a structured process. Students wishing to participate should:
- review the key dates for OCI ASAP and add them to their calendars, including:
- Monday, July 10– bidding for interviews through OCI begins on Symplicity;
- Monday, July 24– deadline for students to submit resumes to Career and Professional Development counselors for review; and
- Thursday, Aug. 3, 2017 at noon– bidding for interviews through OCI closes.
(2) view the video from the March 21, 2017 OCI Info Session if they were unable to attend that session in person, as it explains the process and procedures of OCI necessary to participate; and
(3) attend the upcoming events (see OCI tab of website for details) including:
- Tuesday, July 25 at 4 pm in Room 125- Student Panel;
- Tuesday, August 1 at 5-6:30 pm in the Conservatory- Meet the Employers Reception (RSVP in Symplicity under workshops);
- August 9-10 at various times- Mock Interviews (sign-up for one time slot under workshops in Symplicity).
Important Note: To participate in OCI, you must update your class year to 2L or 3L in Symplicity. To update your class year, log in to Symplicity. Next, go to “My Account” (in the red block on the left side of the page). Then, click on “Academic” and change the class year. You will not be able to see the employers interviewing your class year until this is updated.
If you need help with Symplicity or have questions about OCI, please contact Career and Professional Development at email@example.com or 651-290-6326.