- Click Tools, Internet Options, Browsing history.
- Click Delete, check the top four boxes.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer.
- At the top of the window, click the Firefox button, click History, and select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear drop down, choose Everything.
- Close Firefox and reopen.
- Hit Ctrl-Shift-Delete on the keyboard while using the Chrome browser.
- On the top line Obliterate the following items from: choose the beginning of time from the drop down menu.
- Click the top four check boxes.
- Close chrome and reopen.
- From the Safari menu click Reset Safari…
- Check Clear history and Remove all website data.
- Quit Safari and reopen.
Links for downloading Firefox and Chrome browsers can be found here.