- Technology Notice – Office 365 Sign In Issues ResolvedPosted May 10
- Technology Notice – Google Docs Phishing ScamPosted May 3
- Password Reset Problem UpdatePosted April 25
- Lync for Microsoft Office 365 is now Skype for Business
(Computer World Article)
- OneDrive provides 1TB of online storage and file sharing. More info.
- Text Message notification is now available through Blackboard: /technology/personal-bb-settings/
Educational Discounts on Computers
Lync is part of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 package that you are able to obtain through the Microsoft Student Advantage Program. It provides you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
Troubleshooting Lync – for Windows and Mac
Using OneDrive for Business (Skydrive changed it name to OneDrive)
Students enrolled at Mitchell Hamline can install Microsoft Office software for free on their personal computers through the Student Advantage program.
Students bringing laptops on campus should install Antivirus software.
How to use Lync to record client interviews.