Richard Stinson’s 30+ years’ work experience encompasses the areas of management consulting, regulatory compliance, financial management accounting, auditing, and fraud and forensic investigations in the public and private sectors.
He is a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and serves on the ACFE Advisory Council.
Since 1978, Richard has served as a college and university adjunct educator teaching classes in accounting, auditing, finance, financial reporting, business law, business statistics, and information technology.
Richard’s professional credentials include
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Certified Law Enforcement Auditor (CLEA)
- Certified Internal Controls Auditor (CICA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)