Off the Record Sessions Coming Up: Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Bankruptcy, Health Care Compliance, LeSueur County Judge, and more!
- Nicholas Benham ’14, Assistant Vice President and Benefits Manager, U.S. Bank (Thursday, September 7, 5–5:55pm in Room 229)
- Sam Jackson ’06, Senior Human Resources Director, Target (Friday, September 8, 11-11:55am in Room 229)
- Thomas M. Korsman ’81, Vice President, Special Asset Group, Wells Fargo Bank, NA (Monday, September 11, 11–11:55am in Room 229)
- Mai Lee Yang ’11, Health Care Compliance Attorney, DeWitt Mackall Crounse & Moore (Tuesday, September 12, 9–9:55am in Room 229)
- Judge Mark Vandelist ’83, First Judicial District, Le Sueur County Courthouse (Thursday, September 14, 5–5:55pm in Room 229)
All students are welcome to attend, however, space is limited so reserve your spot now – RSVP by emailing email@example.com. Students living outside the Twin Cities Metropolitan area have the option to participate via dial-in.
For more information on our speakers and the Off the Record Career Conversation series, click here.