Off the Record Sessions Coming Up: Human Resources, Immigration, Corporate Counsel, General Counsel, and more!
- Molly Gage ’05, Director of Human Resources, University of MN School of Dentistry (Friday, September 15th, 11–11:55 am in Room 229)
- Gloria Contreras-Edin ’05, Immigration/Criminal/Family Law, Small Law Firm Owner (Tuesday, September 19, 9-9:55 am in Room 229)
- Vanessa DeCourcy ’10, Senior Corporate Counsel, Best Buy (Friday, September 22, 11–11:55 am in Room 229)
- Jennifer Relien ’97, VP and Associate General Counsel, Advisor Group Inc., (Tuesday, September 26, 5–5:55 pm in Room 329)
- Tom Hagen ’96, Veterans’ Benefits, Bradley Berkland Hagen & Herbst (Thursday, September 28th, 9–9:55 am in Room 229)
- Karna Peters, Associate General Counsel, Supply Chain, 3M (Friday, September 29th, 11-11:55 am in Room 229)
All students are welcome to attend, however, space is limited so reserve your spot now – RSVP by emailing email@example.com. Students living outside the Twin Cities Metropolitan area have the option to participate via dial-in.
For more information on our speakers and the Off the Record Career Conversation series, click here.