Target’s Legal Affairs team is pleased to announce its 7th Annual Legal Affairs Mock Interview Program. This program is an exciting opportunity for diverse 1Ls to polish up their interview skills! These interviews are not for actual positions at Target but rather are intended to help students prepare for future interviews. Students can participate in a mock interview for a mock Law Clerk or Risk & Compliance position.
Limited spots are available for diverse (i.e. race/ethnicity, sexual orientation and physical abilities) 1Ls at each school.
When and Where:
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Target Headquarters (1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403)
- Check-in: 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Program: 1:45 – 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect:
- Two realistic interviews and feedback on your interview skills
- Panel discussion with Target recruiters
- Informal discussion sessions with Target team members regarding how they put their legal education to use supporting various areas of Target’s business.
How to RSVP:
RSVP by December 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org in an e-mail entitled “Target Legal Mock Interview Program.” Space is limited so please respond quickly.
The Target Team looks forward to seeing you on January 15th!