Students participating in the on-campus interviews (OCI) process agree to the following:
- When bidding for employers, students will participate in the full interview process offered by those employers. Some bids will result in invitations to interview and some bids will not result in interviews. Students must check Symplicity regularly to know if employers have offered interviews.
- If an on-campus interview must be cancelled due to extenuating circumstances or an emergency, the student will do so at least 48 hours before the interview and will contact Career and Professional Development (CPD) at careers @mitchellhamline.edu or 651-290-6326 immediately. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from further participation in OCI.
- If a student misses an interview during any stage of OCI, the student must contact the CPD within 24 hours. The student also will send the employer a letter of apology.
- When students receive and accept offers, they agree to cancel future interviews with other employers and should contact careers @mitchellhamline.edu or 651-290-6326 within 24 hours of acceptance.
- Student will review and be aware of the NALP guidelines found here and agree to let CPD know if they have questions about it.