Please complete this form if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
This form collects the key data needed for contact tracing in the event of a Mitchell Hamline community member being diagnosed with COVID-19. Submit this form regardless of whether you have been on campus.
You are required to stay home and get tested when sick or experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 degrees F or higher)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Excessive fatigue
- New severe/very bad headache
- New nasal congestion/stuffy or runny nose
- Cough not attributable to another health condition
- Shortness of breath not attributable to another health condition
- Chills not attributable to another health condition
- Muscle pain not attributable to exercise or another health condition
- Sore throat not attributable to another health condition
- Any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite
You are required to stay home if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- You have tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for test results
* Close contact defined
According to the Minnesota Department of Health: “In general, a close contact means being less than 6 feet from someone for 15 minutes or more throughout a 24-hour period. However, even shorter periods of time or longer distances can result in spread of the virus. The longer someone is close to the person who has COVID-19, and the closer they are, the greater the chance the virus can spread.