The 2023 Spring Loan Advance Form is now available for students who would like to request a $1,000 advance from the spring refund. To be eligible, please note the following:
- You must be registered for at least 6 credits between J-Term and Spring 2023
- Students with complete, credit approved federal or non-federal private loans are eligible. These loans need to pay-in-full the Spring 2023 tuition and fees and provide at least a $1,000 credit balance.
- No past due balance on your student account (including payment plans).
- For federal loans: When this form is submitted, all 2022–23 Federal Financial Aid loan-processing requirements must be complete: Please check your messages and alerts tab in the Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid portal for processing issues. Requirements are:
- Loan(s) must be accepted through the Mitchell Hamline Financial Aid Portal
- Complete, current promissory note(s) for each loan and entrance counseling must be on file with studentaid.gov
- All accepted Grad PLUS loan must be credit approved or co-signed with all loan related requirements completed. Credit checks can be initiated for the loan by completing a Grad PLUS loan application at studentloans.gov.