Cybaris®, an Intellectual Property Law Review is proud to announce that Volume 7, Issue 1 is now available for purchase on Amazon.com.
This Issue contains the following articles:
- “The USPTO Patent Pro Bono Program” by Jennifer M. McDowell and Saurabh Vishnubhakat
- “Exceptions to Prosecution History Estoppel Are Hardly a Dime a Dozen: An Analysis of the Federal Circuit’s Application of the Narrow Exceptions to Prosecution History Estoppel Twelve Years After Festo” by Rachel C. Hughey and Lindha Nguyen
- “#Trademark Law: Protecting and Maximizing the Value of Trademarks in an Evolving Social Media Marketplace” by Betsy A. Butwin
- “At the Crossroads of Intellectual Property and Government Contracting: Case Studies and Practical Pointers” by Courtney A. Hofflander and Theodore M. Thompson II
- “Picasso on Staff: Employee Classification, Copyrights, and the Creative Process” by Sarah A. Howes.
If you would like to be considered for publication in Cybaris®, Volume 8, please submit your article and resume on Scholastica or by emailing email@example.com.
Cybaris®, an Intellectual Property Law Review, Volume 7