Law Review members present and past, members of the judiciary, law faculty, and special guests are invited to this annual celebration.
- 6-9 pm, Friday, April 6, 2018
- The Minneapolis Club, 729 2nd Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN
- REGISTER by Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 3 pm
Congratulations to the Wallace-Lerner Award Winners
- Kathy Kimmel, Partner, Fox Rothschild
- Magistrate Judge Leo Brisbois
John Gordon grew up in Iowa, graduated from Princeton University and Harvard Law School, and clerked for the Hon. Lewis R. Morgan on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Before joining ACLU-MN, John practiced in the area of complex civil litigation at Faegre Baker Daniels, trying more than 100 civil jury cases to conclusion. He also represented students harassed because of their sexual orientation, victims of domestic violence, immigrants seeking asylum, and proponents of sane gun control.
Thank you sponsors