It’s #StudyAidsSunday time!
Study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge. And the Library has a bunch of these resources!
Today we are highlighting Emanuel Law Outlines (ELOs)!
Emanuel Law Outlines are study aids that provide comprehensive coverage of topics, cases, and black letter law from your law school classes. ELOs cover the concepts and issues you learn about in class. The Quiz Yourself and Essay Q&A sections help you test your knowledge, and the Exam Tips section gives you ideas of issues and fact patterns that can come up on future tests. The end of each ELO is a Capsule Summary that quickly reviews all elements of the detailed outline.
The Library has ELOs available digitally.
To access digital copies:
- Sign in to Canvas
- Select the Online Study Aids course
- Select Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library and follow the log in instructions noted on the Canvas page
The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library lets you:
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- Create an Wolters Kluwer account to add bookmarks, notes, and highlights
- Read eBooks online or offline – (download the iPublishCentral Reader available on the WK Online Study Aids site to read eBooks offline)
- Read eBooks on desktop, laptop, iPad, and mobile devices