Reminder – Wednesday, May 15, 2019 is the last day to add or drop summer courses online.
Other summer things to know:
• After May 15, students may still drop until the start of the course by completing a Request to Add/Withdraw Classes form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar. Students who drop after May 15 and before the start of class will incur a $150 per credit penalty.
• Students may add until the start of the course using an Add/Withdraw form, space permitting, and if the student could reasonably complete any first-day assignments by the start of the course.
• Please note that the Add/Withdraw request will not override holds, time conflicts, or credit maximums. Be sure you are able to take the course before submitting the form. Even if you add a class after May 15, you will owe the drop fee if you drop it.
• Students may not drop or add after the start of the course.
• Students who withdraw after the start of the course will owe full tuition.
• Summer tuition is due on or before the class start date.
• Student’s entire Summer Financial Aid is disbursed based off the start date of your first summer class (no more than ten days in advance of the start of the class).