The Office of the Registrar (Room 120) is responsible for records and registration, and enforcing the Academic Rules.
The mission of this office is to safeguard the integrity of academic records while providing fair and efficient services to students, faculty and staff.
The Office of the Registrar’s areas of responsibility include:
- Academic Calendar
- CALI Awards, Latin Honors, and Dean’s List Processing
- Class Ranks
- Course Catalog Changes
- Course Scheduling and Cancellation
- Dean’s Certifications
- Degree Audits and Graduation Term Updates
- Directory Updates
- Enrollment Reporting
- FERPA Compliance
- Grade Posting
- Letters of Good Standing and Enrollment Verifications
- Registration and Records Requests
- Transcript Processing
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
The Office of the Registrar has posted a FAQ section on its webpage that addresses a wide range of topics.
Various forms related to registration, grading, graduation, records, transcript requests, enrollment verification, letter of good standing, and exams may be found on the Forms page of the website.
For additional information, see the Office of the Registrar’s website.
Contact email@example.com for further information.