The Office of the Registrar handles most of the academic functions students need. The office handles class registration and cancellation, course updates, exam scheduling, the academic calendar, and policies. It also provides students with information about degree requirements and graduation. Students can update their student biographical information and order transcripts through the Office of the Registrar.
Our mission is to safeguard the integrity of academic records while providing fair and efficient services to students, faculty and staff.
Who We Are and What We Do
|Colleen Clish, Registrar||Mary Speranza-Reeder, Assistant Registrar|
- Office of the Registrar FAQ of the Day-GradesPosted May 4
- Electronic Official Transcripts Available May 1Posted April 27
- Weekend Section of Bar Prep Strategies: MBE & MEE Added to Fall SchedulePosted May 4
- On Campus Negotiation Courses Added to Fall 2018 SchedulePosted April 30
- Fall 2018 Schedule UpdatePosted April 16
- Office of the Registrar FAQ of the DayPosted March 30
- Student Records Log In
- Biographical Information Change Form
- How to Order a Transcript
- Registration Add/Drop
Mitchell Hamline School of Law is registered with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statures sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.