Mitchell Hamline’s Annual Fund provides the opportunity for all alumni to give back to their law school. Annual Fund gifts provide immediate support to students, faculty, and the academic program.
How to make a gift
Giving to the Annual Fund is easy. You can make your gift online, over the phone, or by mail. We accept checks and credit cards.Make your gift online
Designated or unrestricted
When you make your Annual Fund gift you can designate it to support specific areas of the law school, including:
- Blended Learning and Innovation
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Mitchell Hamline Law Review
- Center for Law and Business
- Center for the Study of Black Life and the Law
- Dispute Resolution Institute
- Health Law Institute
- Institute to Transform Child Protection
- Intellectual Property Institute
- Native American Law and Sovereignty Institute
You can also ask that your gift be unrestricted, to be used where it is needed most.
Double your gift
If your employer matches nonprofit donations, you can double the impact your gift has for Mitchell Hamline. Please check with your employer or organization to see if your gift to Mitchell Hamline qualifies for a match. If so, contact us at 651-290-6375 to double your gift.