- New Instructions for Logging Into Examplify and ExamSoft PortalPosted June 21
- Technology Notice – Another Phishing EmailPosted June 11
- Technology Notice – Phishing EmailPosted June 1
- Technology Notice – Examplify needs to be updated to current versionPosted February 16
- Technology Notice – “IT Services Helpdesk Alert” Phishing AttemptPosted February 9
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Printing and Copying, Hardware & Software Support, Blackboard Information
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Working Off-Campus, Hardware & Software Support, Using the Calendar System, Teaching, Classroom and Scholarship Resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. The School will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from network facilities or websites under the mitchellhamline.edu domain infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent.