- Technology Notice – Examplify needs to be updated to current versionPosted February 16
- Technology Notice – “IT Services Helpdesk Alert” Phishing AttemptPosted February 9
- Reminder: Please save your work to the network to prevent loss of dataPosted February 7
- Technology Notice – New Version of Examplify to Fix Freezes, Upload IssuesPosted January 17
- Technology Notice – Instructions for Uploading Examplify FilesPosted December 7
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Printing and Copying, Hardware & Software Support, Blackboard Information
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Working Off-Campus, Hardware & Software Support, Using the Calendar System, Teaching, Classroom and Scholarship Resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. The School will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from network facilities or websites under the mitchellhamline.edu domain infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent.