- Technology Notice – Examplify (ExamSoft) Users Need to UpdatePosted November 14
- Technology Notice – Blackboard Support Number ChangePosted November 3
- Phishing Attempt – Do not click Dropbox shared file linkPosted October 16
- Email access issue with iOS 11- Update FixPosted September 29
- MacOS High Sierra Not Supported by ExamSoftPosted September 27
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Printing and Copying, Hardware & Software Support, Blackboard Information
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Working Off-Campus, Hardware & Software Support, Using the Calendar System, Teaching, Classroom and Scholarship Resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. The School will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from network facilities or websites under the mitchellhamline.edu domain infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent.