- Technology Notice – Active Phishing Campaign Targeting Student Email AccountsPosted October 3
- Technology Notice for Student Mac Users – Examplify Update Now Compatible With MojavePosted October 3
- Technology Notice for Student Mac Users – Do Not Update to MojavePosted September 21
- Information Technology Notice – New “Invoice PDF.htm” phishing attackPosted September 17
- OneDrive is DownPosted September 4
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Printing and Copying, Hardware & Software Support, and Canvas Information
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Working Off-Campus, Hardware & Software Support, Using the Calendar System, Teaching, Classroom and Scholarship Resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. The School will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from network facilities or websites under the mitchellhamline.edu domain infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent.