Congratulations on your decision to pursue a legal education! It’s the path to a profession that allows you to serve others in ways that are deeply meaningful.
You were admitted to Mitchell Hamline because we think you will contribute positively to our long tradition of scholarship and service.
What should you do next?Pay Deposit Now
- Deposit Instructions
- When paying your deposit you will need your Student ID and password.
Visit Mitchell Hamline
The best way to experience Mitchell Hamline is to join us on campus, where you can meet faculty, students, and alumni, and experience first-hand what it is like to be a part of our vibrant learning community. Plan your visit today!
Admitted Student Email Series 2018
- Connect with your classmates
- The best overall value
- Customized career planning
- Life at Mitchell Hamline
- Experience: In the real world
- Academic excellence
- Prepare for law school
- Special programs for focused study
- Study abroad
Connect with Future Classmates
You can also connect with other admitted students and become an active member of the Mitchell Hamline community before arriving on campus by joining your class Facebook Group.
- Incoming Class of 2018 – Full Time, Part-Time Day/Evening
- Incoming Class of 2018 – Part-Time Weekend
- Incoming Class of 2018 – Hybrid J.D.
- Incoming Class of 2018 – Executive J.D.
Get ready for orientation in August
- Watch for emails this summer
- Attend orientation. Your final step in the Mitchell Hamline enrollment process is to attend mandatory orientation.