Secure your seat
To secure your seat in the incoming class please follow these instructions to pay your $500 deposit. We will send you a confirmation of your deposit and next steps to prepare for law school upon receipt of your deposit.
- Click the Pay Deposit Now button above. It will bring you to the Student Information Pages. Login using your Mitchell Hamline ID and password (also called your Exam ID). Your login and password should be in your email. Please check your junk and spam folders if you cannot find it. The email is titled “Secure your spot at Mitchell Hamline School of Law” and is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the My Student Account link.
- Click the Access CASHNet Portal link.
- Once in Cashnet, from the left-hand menu, select Make a Payment.
- From the available items, select Non-Refundable JD Seat Deposit. If the Seat Deposit isn’t visible, select View all items.
- The $500 for the JD Deposit will appear in the right hand section, select Add to Payment, and then select continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Select one of the two payment methods. Credit or debit cards are subject to a convenience fee for domestic and international payments. The merchant name will be Mitchell Hamline School of Law. ACH/echecks are not subjected to fees. Enter the appropriate information for the payment method selected.
- Review the payment information and verify your email address. If the information is correct, select Pay $500.
- Once you have submitted the payment, the transaction approved screen will appear and you will be able to select whether you want to print of email the receipt for your records.
- To return to the home page, select Your Account at the top of the menu bar.