Secure your seat
To secure your seat in the incoming class please follow these instructions to pay your $500 deposit. We will send you a confirmation of your deposit and next steps to prepare for law school upon receipt of your deposit.
- Click the Pay Deposit Now button above. It will bring you to the Student Information Pages. Login using your Mitchell Hamline ID and password (also called your Exam ID). Your login and password should be in your email. Please check your junk and spam folders if you cannot find it. The email is titled “Secure your spot at Mitchell Hamline School of Law” and is sent from email@example.com.
- Click the My Student Account link.
- Click the Access CASHNet Portal link.
- From the portal page, select Click here to make a payment. You will see a note stating that your account does not currently have any outstanding charges.
- To make a deposit, click on the Prepay your balance link. The deposit is $500.00.
- Type “500” in the amount box. Then, click Add to Basket.
- Once you have added the deposit amount to the basket, select View Basket to confirm the amount, or if necessary, edit or delete a payment. When the amount is correct, click Checkout.
- Select one of the two payment methods (debit cards are also accepted and will be processed under the credit card option). After the preferred payment method is selected, select Continue Checkout. Please note: credit and debit card payments will be charged a convenience fee for domestic and international payments. The merchant name will be Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter a preferred email address for a receipt. Before submitting the payment, you will be able to view the payment amount under Items Selected as well as view the Payment Information. Next select Submit Payment.
- One you have submitted the payment, the transaction approved screen will appear which can be printed or emailed for your records.
- To return to the home page, select Your Account at the top of the menu bar.