The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law–Alternative Spring Break Opportunity!Posted November 20
- Interested in Solo Practice? Attend the Collaborative Community Law Initiative Celebration Tonight and Learn MorePosted November 20
- ROBINS KAPLAN RECEPTION!Posted November 17
- Writing Competition – MSBA Construction Law Section – December 4 DeadlinePosted November 11
- Are you interested in Criminal Law?Posted November 2
- Apply to extern for a Federal Judge–Deadline Friday, November 10thPosted October 31
- HCBA 1L Minority Clerkship Program Information SessionPosted October 31
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Brian Toder ’86Posted October 30
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Bob Stein – 10/27Posted October 23
- Entertainment Law Writing ContestPosted October 18