We are committed to empowering Mitchell Hamline students and alumni to pursue careers they find meaningful by equipping them with the resources they need to achieve their individual goals.
Our staff is available to assist you with every aspect of career and professional development.
Whether you are a new professional, looking to advance in your current career, or aiming to change course, by strategically leveraging and integrating your legal education, community involvement, professional experiences, and extensive alumni network of more than 20,000 professionals worldwide, we can help you compete successfully for jobs that exist today, while positioning you to excel in jobs yet to be created.
- Virtual Mock Interview Slots Available February 29 and March 1Posted February 19
- Mitchell Hamline Judicial Clerkship Information SessionPosted February 13
- Fraud, Lies, and Deceit: An Interview with Anna King, host and creator of the Ghost Herd PodcastPosted February 8
- Virtual Mock Interview Opportunity – Sign up now!Posted February 5
- Join the Board of Public Defense Q&A Virtual session on Monday, February, 5, 2024 starting at 12:15pmPosted February 1
- The time has come for our Spring Recruitment Program!Posted January 31
- Apply today for Twin Cities Diversity in Practice Summer 2024 TCDIP 1L Clerkship ProgramPosted January 12
- Apply by tomorrow to be a Stinson LLP 2024 1L Summer Associate!Posted January 11
- 2024 Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association Mid-Winter ConferencePosted January 8
- 2024 Summer Judicial Internship Diversity ProjectPosted January 5