The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Target Legal Affairs Mock Interview Program for Diverse 1LsPosted December 10
- 2019 Ella Baker Summer Internship Program Announcement for 1LsPosted December 6
- Students invited to attend annual Twin Cities Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Breakfast – January 21, 2019Posted December 6
- MDHR Legal Externship ProgramPosted December 3
- Last Call for Sun Country Law Clerk Applications!Posted November 27
- 2019 MJF Summer Clerkship ProgramPosted December 13