We are committed to empowering Mitchell Hamline students and alumni to pursue careers they find meaningful by equipping them with the resources they need to achieve their individual goals.
Our staff is available to assist you with every aspect of career and professional development.
Whether you are a new professional, looking to advance in your current career, or aiming to change course, by strategically leveraging and integrating your legal education, community involvement, professional experiences, and extensive alumni network of more than 20,000 professionals worldwide, we can help you compete successfully for jobs that exist today, while positioning you to excel in jobs yet to be created.
- Summer 2022 Recruitment Program: Important Info and DatesPosted May 21
- Office of Career and Professional Development – here to help!Posted January 4
- CLE: Tackling the Student Debt Crisis – August 17, 2022Posted August 9
- Minnesota Women’s Lawyers Public Sector Affinity Group’s virtual happy hour – Thurs. August 11, 2022 at 4:30 pmPosted August 2
- The Aviation and Space Law Committee Writing CompetitionPosted July 13
- Summer Recruitment Program – New Employers Added – 50+ Employers!Posted July 5
- Virtual Mock Interview Slots AvailablePosted June 27
- 2023 2L Summer Associate Opportunities at Robins Kaplan LLP – Information Sessions InvitationPosted June 16
- Careers and Opportunities With NOAA – June 28, 2022 12:30-2:00pmPosted June 16
- Attorney General’s Honors Program (HP) and Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) Webinar SeriesPosted June 13