We are committed to empowering Mitchell Hamline students and alumni to pursue careers they find meaningful by equipping them with the resources they need to achieve their individual goals.
Our staff is available to assist you with every aspect of career and professional development.
Whether you are a new professional, looking to advance in your current career, or aiming to change course, by strategically leveraging and integrating your legal education, community involvement, professional experiences, and extensive alumni network of more than 19,000 professionals worldwide, we can help you compete successfully for jobs that exist today, while positioning you to excel in jobs yet to be created.
- Attention all May 2020 Grads – Join the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court (deadline: Tuesday, June 25th at Noon)Posted May 28
- Bassford Remele Ethics Seminar -Lawyer Ethical Obligations Relating to Technology and Cyber SecurityPosted May 17
- The 2020 Baker Donelson Diversity ScholarshipPosted June 12
- On-Campus Interviews at MHSLPosted June 3
- 2019 RPTE Law Student Writing CompetitionPosted May 21
- Heartland Diversity Legal Job FairPosted May 13