The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Off The Record Series: Organizational SettingsPosted March 25
- Off the Record Night – Explore Organizational Settings (4/16)Posted April 11
- American Constitution Society National ConventionPosted April 2
- Women as Lawyers and Leaders PanelPosted April 1
- Interested in working in Duluth, MN?Posted March 29
- Meet with Dan Lew – Chief Public Defender (Tuesday, April 2 from Noon-2pm in Room 229)Posted March 26
- TCDIP MixerPosted March 21