The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Air Force JAG Corps – September 2018 Direct Appointment Program (application deadline August 10, 2018)Posted July 11
- YOU’RE INVITED: Mitchell Hamline Summer Leadership SeriesPosted July 3
- The Benjamin B. Ferencz Fellowships In Human Rights and LawPosted July 2
- Reminder – Minnesota Court of Appeals is hiring law clerks for the 2019-2020 termPosted June 29
- Mock Interview Slots Available to Prepare for OCIPosted June 25
- Rochester Event with MSBA!Posted June 21
- Foreign-Trained Lawyers SocialPosted June 12
- Job Fair at Boston Scientific on 6/12Posted June 7
- Minnesota Supreme Court Residencies AvailablePosted June 7
- Are you interested in learning more about in-house counsel roles?Posted June 7