The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Minnesota Minority Recruitment Conference (MMRC)Posted May 23
- 2018 & 2019 Grads- Mark OCI Dates on Your Summer Calendar!Posted May 23
- 43rd Annual Federal Practice Seminar – June 20, 2017Posted May 19
- MSBA Corporate Counsel Section Presents: GAIN THE EDGE! NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES FOR TRANSACTIONAL LAWYERSPosted May 18
- Attention all May 2018 Grads- Join the Warren E. Burger Inn of CourtPosted May 15
- Ramsey County Bar Association Law Student and New Lawyers Happy HourPosted May 11
- Save the Date: Law Student Luncheons with Chief Judge TunheimPosted May 3
- Summer Positions Still Available!Posted May 2
- Minnesota Fellows Spring Reception and Panel DiscussionPosted April 26
- How to Be An Effective Summer Intern – Panel and MixerPosted April 25