The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- $25,000 Diversity Scholarship for 2L’sPosted April 18
- PTAB Announces Judicial Law Clerk Program for IP GradsPosted April 11
- On-Campus Interview (OCI) Information Session #2Posted April 4
- Attend the Minnesota Black Women Lawyers Network LuncheonPosted April 3
- Event: Lawyering in the 21st Century at Thomson ReutersPosted April 3
- Panel Discussion & Reception: Exploring Careers in Business LawPosted March 26
- Writing Contest with $3,000 first prize!Posted March 24
- Become an American Bar Association LiaisonPosted March 24
- Apply for a Summer Law Fellowship with MN Asian Pacific American Bar AssociationPosted March 22
- Legal Assistant/Intern PositionPosted March 21