The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Public Interest Multicultural Law Student ReceptionPosted September 21
- Minnesota Women Lawyers ScholarshipsPosted September 20
- Justice Jeopardy! – 10/19/17Posted September 19
- Ramsey County Bar Association’s Law Student and New Lawyers Happy HourPosted September 15
- What You Need to Know: Transitioning from Law School to Your First Year of Practice – TODAY at Noon in the Auditorium – Lunch providedPosted September 15
- U.S. Marine Corps Informational InterviewsPosted September 13
- U.S. Navy On-Campus Tomorrow!Posted September 13
- MWL’s Student to Attorney Mentor Program 2017-2018Posted September 13
- Off the Record Career Conversations Coming UpPosted September 11
- Law School…..Now What??!! – A Sept. 15th presentation by the ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice SectionPosted September 11