The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- OFF THE RECORD SESSIONS COMING UP!Posted January 19
- Speed Networking Event – Feb. 22Posted February 12
- Volunteers Needed for McGee Moot Court Competition on Feb. 23 and Feb. 24Posted February 12
- MEET THE BAR/HEADSHOTS EVENT – FEB. 13Posted February 6
- FBA – Annual Law Student Reception | Thursday, February 8, 2018Posted February 5
- Career and Professional Development Office Closed Saturday Feb. 3Posted February 1
- MSBA CRIMINAL LAW SECTION COUNCIL MEETING – FEB. 7Posted January 31
- CAREERS IN LABOR & EMPLOYMENT LAW EVENT – FEB. 8Posted January 31
- Ramsey County Attorney’s Office Apps Due Today!Posted January 31
- Research Assistant OpeningPosted January 28