The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Off the Record Career ConversationsPosted September 21
- Spring 2019 Legal Residency Program – Information SessionsPosted September 21
- Solo Small Society Meet & GreetPosted September 20
- Do you have plans for Fall Break? Don’t miss this great opportunity!Posted September 18
- Register for 1L BAM and Weekend Mentorship Program Kickoff!Posted September 13
- Careers in Tax LawPosted September 7
- Learn about a Career in Labor & Employment LawPosted September 7