The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- ACC Networking SocialPosted October 17
- What is a Judicial Clerkship? (Information Session for Students – Monday, Oct. 29)Posted October 8
- Ramsey County 1L Networking ReceptionPosted October 2
- The Minnesota Law School Public Interest Career Expo – Tuesday, Oct. 30 at University of St. ThomasPosted October 1
- Three New Writing Competitions AnnouncedPosted October 19
- Employer Site Visits – 2 Next Week!Posted October 17
- Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service OpportunitiesPosted October 17