The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Employer Site Visit – Thomson Reuters AND Sun Country!Posted February 14
- JAG Air Force Recruiting Informational Meetings | Thursday, March 7thPosted February 13
- Judicial Clerkship Panel & Reception – Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 5pmPosted February 11
- Meet the Bar & FREE Professional Headshots – Tuesday, Feb. 19 from 4-6pm in the AuditoriumPosted February 11
- Do you have plans for Spring Break? Sign up to shadow an attorney or judge!Posted February 18
- 5th Annual MSBA Corporate Counsel Institute – Law students invited!Posted February 18