The Career & Professional Development Office is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, our career advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Attention all May 2019 Grads – Join the Warren E. Burger Inn of CourtPosted May 16
- 2019 Baker Donelson Diversity Scholarship – applications now being acceptedPosted May 17
- Reserve Your Mock Interview Slot Now!Posted May 17
- Construction Law & Contracts Writing Contest- Win $1,000Posted May 10
- 2019 & 2020 Grads- Mark OCI Dates on Your Summer Calendar!Posted May 9
- Diversity Scholarship- $10,000 Award and Summer Associate PositionPosted April 25
- $4,000 Scholarly Paper Contest on Religious LibertyPosted April 23
- Grid Resilience CLE @ Mitchell Hamline this Wed, 4/25Posted April 23
- $25,000 Diversity Scholarship for 2L’sPosted April 18
- PTAB Announces Judicial Law Clerk Program for IP GradsPosted April 11