We are committed to empowering Mitchell Hamline students and alumni to pursue careers they find meaningful by equipping them with the resources they need to achieve their individual goals.
Our staff is available to assist you with every aspect of career and professional development.
Whether you are a new professional, looking to advance in your current career, or aiming to change course, by strategically leveraging and integrating your legal education, community involvement, professional experiences, and extensive alumni network of more than 20,000 professionals worldwide, we can help you compete successfully for jobs that exist today, while positioning you to excel in jobs yet to be created.
Upcoming EventsAll Events
Career and Professional Development NewsSee All
- 2023-24 Public Service Fellowship Application Deadline: June 16Posted June 9
- OSCAR Releases Federal Clerkship Applications on June 12, 2023Posted June 7
- MDLA Trial Techniques Seminar – FREE AttendancePosted June 7
- June Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers EventsPosted June 7
- 2nd Annual Break Into Law ConferencePosted June 7
- Student Drop-in Office Hours – Office of Career and Professional DevelopmentPosted June 6
- Enhance Your Superpowers by Clerking at the Minnesota Court of AppealsPosted June 6
- Last day to apply for the Minnesota Minority Recruitment ConferencePosted June 5
- Mark your calendars for Meet the Employers!Posted June 5
- Starting Tomorrow – Informational Webinars Introducing DOJ’s 2023 – 2024 ProgramsPosted June 5