The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
The Intellectual Property Institute at Mitchell Hamline School of Law presents
The New Era of Trade Secret Law: DTSA and other Developments
April 20–21, 2017
St. Paul, Minn.
- IP and Business Law Reception at Gray Plant MootyPosted March 7
- IP IS EVERYWHERE – Lunchtime Learning series – event #2Posted January 27
- IP IS EVERYWHERE! Lunchtime learning presentation.Posted December 21
- MIPLA Bowl 2017Posted December 21
- Patterson Thuente IP programPosted December 2
- Diversity in Patent Law Fellowship for 1L studentsPosted November 15
- MSBA Computer and Technology Law Section information and networkingPosted September 29
- A Passing of the TorchPosted September 8
- IP American Inn of Court – Student OpportunityPosted August 19
- Prince’s IP Estate ArticlePosted July 28