The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
- Intellectual Property Institute cordially invites you to the Annual Gray Plant Moody ReceptionPosted March 28
- An Afternoon with the Federal CircuitPosted March 22
- History of the Internet-Internet Symposium Kickoff EventPosted March 15
- IP is Everywhere Lunchtime Learning Series PresentsPosted February 21
- Professor Sandeen awarded Fulbright-Hanken Distinguished Chair in Business and EconomicsPosted February 21