The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
- Professor Sandeen Speaks on International Trade Secret and Cybersecurity LawPosted December 5
- Grammy Writing Competition – Entertainment Law InitiativePosted October 18
- Computer and Technology Law Section – IP is EVERYWHERE: lunchtime learningPosted October 10
- Rights of Publicity CLEPosted October 2
- September 28 IP is EVERYWHERE Lunchtime LearningPosted September 18
- U.S. Copyright Office Ringer FellowsPosted August 28
- IP is EVERYWHERE: Lunchtime Learning, August 24, 2017Posted August 16
- September 20, 2017, IP Institute 10th Anniversary ReceptionPosted July 28
- Student Externs with United States Patent and Trademark Office in Washington, DCPosted July 24
- Off the Record: August 28, Mike Gray, Principal at Gray Plant MootyPosted July 17