The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
- IP Institute presents “IP is Everywhere Student Lunchtime Learning Series”Posted September 11
- IP Institute invites you to the IP Institute Annual Fall Kickoff ReceptionPosted August 15
- IP is EVERYWHERE Lunchtime Learning SeriesPosted August 14
- Register now: Lessons in LGBTQ+ Mindfulness CLE on June 27Posted May 20
- Intellectual Property Institute cordially invites you to the Annual Gray Plant Mooty ReceptionPosted March 28