The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
- How to Legally Use Music in Film and Advertising on Nov. 16Posted November 1
- IP is Everywhere with Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys on Oct. 25Posted October 22
- Cybaris, an Intellectual Property Law Review, accepting applications through Oct. 21Posted September 25
- Sharing Secrets: IP Attorney Panel, Oct. 11, 4:30pmPosted September 20
- IP for the Non-IP Attorney featuring Mark Stignani ’93Posted September 10
- Call for Proposals – Revisiting “Realizing the Information Future: The Internet and Beyond,” the Good, the Bad, and the UglyPosted August 15
- IP Reception and IA System Transparency CLE on Sept. 5 and 6Posted August 15
- Sandeen speaking at University of Akron School of LawPosted August 13
- Rise of the Intelligent Information Brokers featuring Eran Kahana ’96 on Aug. 23Posted August 2
- Sandeen speaking at ATRIP 37th Annual CongressPosted July 24