The Power of Innovation
Innovation drives the world economy. Prepare to take the driver’s seat at Mitchell Hamline’s Intellectual Property Institute. The IP Institute offers a robust curriculum taught by faculty experts recognized locally and around the world. Mitchell Hamline IP students benefit from access to some of the world’s leading innovators at 3M, Cargill, Medtronic, and more.
Mitchell Hamline is a leader in Intellectual Property education, research, and initiatives, making IP one of the top academic areas at the school. The curriculum prepares students by providing both an academic foundation and real-world experience, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
IP Institute students can participate in the IP Clinic and represent real clients. The IP law journal, Cybaris®, is a forum to publish cutting-edge thought on relevant topics. The Student Intellectual Property Law Association sponsors events ranging from informal happy hours to formal evenings with employers.
- Women in IP Law Networking ReceptionPosted June 28
- Spring Symposium on Patent Law – April 6, 2018Posted March 14
- Business and IP Reception at Gray Plant MootyPosted February 22
- IP is EVERYWHERE – March 22Posted February 21
- IP Is EVERYWHERE – February 22 – CANCELEDPosted February 21
- IP focused Off the Record career conversations, spring 2018Posted January 5
- Professor Sandeen publishes 2nd edition of Trade Secret Law in a nutshellPosted January 2
- IP is EVERYWHERE – Lunchtime learning with Sharon Armstrong, January 25Posted December 20
- Professor Sandeen Speaks on International Trade Secret and Cybersecurity LawPosted December 5
- Grammy Writing Competition – Entertainment Law InitiativePosted October 18