Library Open to Students, Faculty, and Staff
The Library is closed to public access patrons.
The Library is open to Mitchell Hamline students, faculty, and staff. See the monthly calendar for hours of operation.
Study rooms and some areas of the library will remain closed until further notice.
Library users must sign in at the circulation desk, and follow the school’s Covid-19 health protocols.
- Normal checkout procedures are in effect, but if you are not comfortable coming into the Library, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative arrangements for obtaining materials.
- Reference services will continue to be available remotely, with the addition of limited walk-in service – please email email@example.com with all inquiries.
- Interlibrary loan service is available, but fulfillment of ILL requests may be limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore alternative sources.
- Book Giveaway OUTSIDE! (8/31-9/4)Posted August 31
- New Online Study Aids!Posted August 27
- Library Open to Students, Faculty, and Staff on July 13Posted July 10
- Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law Access for GraduatesPosted June 18
- Good Luck with Finals!Posted May 6
The Library is open to Mitchell Hamline students, faculty, and staff only.
The Library will remain closed to public access patrons.