Study Carrels Available for Bar Study
In an effort to address the needs of our students, the Warren E. Burger Library will be making a limited number of study carrels available to recent graduates studying for the July 2021 bar exam. These carrels will be available on a first come first serve basis and are available now through July 28, 2021.
If you are interested in reserving a study carrel please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if you have a preference for second floor or lower level.
Guidelines for Study Carrel Use
- All Covid-19 protocols will be followed during this time. These protocols are detailed here on the schools website.
- Light snacks (i.e. nuts, crackers, protein bars, etc.) are allowed in study carrels if they are kept in tightly sealed containers. No perishable food should be left in containers that are opened and unattended- including beverages. Please also refrain from leaving soiled dishes in your study carrel. Dishes left unattended in a study carrel for more than 24 hours will likely be discarded.
- You are responsible for maintaining the study carrel assigned to you. Anti-bacterial wipes will be made available with the expectation that carrels will be wiped down after each use.
- Study carrels are located on “quiet floors” and every effort should be made on your part to respect your fellow student’s “right” to a silent workspace.
- Out of respect for social distancing please use only the study carrel assigned to you.
- It is your responsibility to remove any and all personal belongings from your assigned study carrel by no later than August 9, 2021.