Students enrolled at Mitchell Hamline can install Microsoft Office software for free on their personal computers through the Student Advantage program. Install the free software now!
The program provides access to Office 365 ProPlus, a full version of Office, including
- …and more!
Students can install the software on up to five computers, including Windows and Mac.
Students have access to Office Apps as part of the OneDrive (1tb of online storage). More info…
Students also access Office mobile applications on iPhones, Android, and Windows phones.
The Student Advantage program is being offered through our Microsoft Office 365 accounts.
Download and Install Office 365 ProPlus
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com
- Log in using your student email address (typically email@example.com) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
If your computer is not compatible with the latest version of Office, you can choose to select the previous version at the bottom of the screen in step 5.