- Important Update Regarding SofTest for Mac OSPosted April 18
- Update Regarding SofTest – MacOS Update causing freezing during examsPosted April 11
- Update – Internet and Email Access RestoredPosted February 23
- Technology Notice – RightFax is ComingPosted January 26
- Technology Notice – Beware of Fake Blackboard EmailPosted January 9
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Printing and Copying, Hardware & Software Support, Blackboard Information
Email, Network Services (Passwords, Wireless), Working Off-Campus, Hardware & Software Support, Using the Calendar System, Teaching, Classroom and Scholarship Resources
Mitchell Hamline School of Law takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. The School will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from network facilities or websites under the mitchellhamline.edu domain infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent.