The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- ACT and SAT tutors wantedPosted October 24
- 2016 New Lawyers Leadership ConferencePosted October 24
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Kate Johansen ’09Posted October 20
- Interested in serving on a non-profit board?Posted October 20
- Federal District Court Externship Opportunity (spring semester)Posted October 18
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Carl J. Hill ’11Posted October 18
- Happy Hour for Law Students and New LawyersPosted October 17
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Lilia Panteleeva ’02Posted October 10
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Phillip Trobaugh ’91Posted October 10
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Ivan FongPosted October 10