The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- MSBA: Free Headshot Day – Come before 6:00Posted April 14
- National Black Prosecutors Association Annual Job FairPosted April 8
- Thomson Reuters Information Session and LunchPosted April 7
- Student Business CardsPosted April 7
- Federal Judicial Externship (Fall 2016)Posted April 5
- Federal Government Career Panel sponsored by the Career & Professional Development OfficePosted March 25
- Gray Plant Mooty’s Meet and Greet Spring ReceptionPosted March 25
- Cover Letter & Career Planning Workshop MaterialsPosted March 21
- KCMBA Heartland Diversity Legal Job FairPosted March 15
- 2016 MJF Summer Clerkship Program – Anishinabe Legal Services and White Earth Tribal CourtPosted March 7