The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- OCI: Meet the Employers on August 1Posted July 27
- OCI UpdatePosted July 21
- OCI Student Panel on July 25 at 4 pmPosted July 14
- Important OCI InformationPosted July 7
- REMINDER – Minnesota Court of Appeals is hiring law clerks for the 2018-2019 termPosted June 30
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association – 43rd Annual Federal Practice SeminarPosted June 9
- Ropes & Gray Diversity ScholarshipPosted June 6
- Minnesota Minority Recruitment Conference (MMRC)Posted May 23
- 2018 & 2019 Grads- Mark OCI Dates on Your Summer Calendar!Posted May 23
- 43rd Annual Federal Practice Seminar – June 20, 2017Posted May 19