The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Emily Robertson ’11Posted January 19
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with David SchultzPosted January 19
- Briggs and Morgan Winter Diversity SocialPosted January 18
- The MWL Equal Justice AwardPosted January 18
- Ramsey County Bar Foundation 2017 Law Student ScholarshipPosted January 13
- Counterintelligence and Export Control Section Law Student Volunteer, Summer 2017Posted January 13
- Ramsey County Bar Association Happy Hour for Law Students and New LawyersPosted January 11
- HCBA DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION COMMITTEE PRESENTS: 13th: From Slave to Criminal with One AmendmentPosted January 10
- MJF Summer Clerkships – Applications due January 20, 2017Posted January 4
- Career and Professional Development is on Facebook!Posted January 4