The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Army JAG Corps Informational Meetings – sign up for your time now!Posted February 20
- MWL Equal Justice Award Essay CompetitionPosted February 20
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Kevin RhodesPosted February 16
- Mock Interview Slots Available Next Week On CampusPosted February 15
- Maslon Presents PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS: Careers & Choices in the LawPosted February 14
- Judicial Clerkship Panel & Reception – February 28thPosted February 14
- Starting to Think About Your Summer Plans?Posted February 14
- Patent Bar Presentation – 2/28, 5-6:00pm – Room 123Posted February 13
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Priyanka PremoPosted February 13
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Clifford M. GreenePosted February 13