The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- SIPLA Students: Don’t miss this opportunity!January 20
- Target Diverse 1L Mock Interview Program–Sign up by January 18January 7
- REMINDER TCDIP 2016 1L Clerkship Program – application deadline 1/15/16December 17
- Attention 1L Students- Faegre Baker Daniels 1L Leadership AcademyDecember 15
- MSBA Food Drug & Device Law Section Student Writing CompetitionNovember 19
- 2016 Midwest Public Interest Law Career ConferenceNovember 19
- IRS Externship OpportunityNovember 19
- Best & Flanagan 2016 Spring Diversity Clerkship and Recruiting ReceptionNovember 19
- HCBA 1L Minority Clerkship Program–Updated InformationNovember 19
- Target Diverse 1L Mock Interview Program–Sign up by January 18November 19