The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- The View from 10 Years Out – How to Set Yourself Up for Early SuccessPosted August 29
- Equal Justice Works Visit – August 18thPosted August 8
- Attention all May 2017 Grads- Join the Warren E. Burger Inn of CourtPosted July 25
- Prepare for a Successful OCI—Information Session July 27th at 4pmPosted July 21
- OCI (on-campus interviews) InformationPosted July 8
- Winthrop & Weinstine ReceptionPosted June 23
- Summer Associate Luncheon – June 22, 2016 and July 13, 2016Posted May 9
- Several Paid Legal Internships Available Now at Thomson Reuters!Posted May 4
- MSBA: Free Headshot Day – Come before 6:00Posted April 14
- National Black Prosecutors Association Annual Job FairPosted April 8