The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Reminder: HCBA 1L Minority Clerkship Program Application Deadline 12/12/16Posted December 8
- Faegre Baker Daniels 1L Leadership AcademyPosted December 6
- National Association of Women Lawyers Inaugural YouTube Video ContestPosted December 5
- SAVE THE DATE: IP Career EventPosted December 5
- Minnesota Department of Human Services Executive Pathways Internship ProgramPosted December 1
- You’re Invited: Stinson Leonard Street’s Winter Open HousePosted November 30
- Target Legal Mock Interview Program for Diverse StudentsPosted November 22
- Ramsey County Bar Association Happy Hour for Law Students and New LawyersPosted November 10
- Speed Networking for Students Interested in Real Estate and Land UsePosted November 9
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Heather Gilbert ’12Posted November 2