The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with George Wood ’85Posted March 27
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Eric Levenhagen ’09Posted March 27
- Best & Flanagan – Part Time Law Clerk (Fall Semester 2017)Posted March 23
- Hiring the Whole Lawyer: What Really Matters to Employers — Tomorrow (Thursday, March 23) at 10am in the Kelley Board RoomPosted March 22
- 1Ls: You’re Invited – Maslon Presents PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS: Careers & Choices in the LawPosted March 20
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Ryan Wahlund ’11Posted March 18
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Rob Tungseth ’13Posted March 18
- TODAY! Meet the Bar EventPosted March 15
- MSBA New Lawyers and Civil Litigation Sections Present: Winning Tips for Successful NegotiationPosted March 13
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Heidi Carpenter ’98Posted March 10