The Office of Career & Professional Development is here to assist you with every aspect of your career development. We can help you focus your career interests, identify your strengths, and develop a job search strategy. We can connect you with practicing attorneys, and we’ll provide guidance on how to network with them. We specialize in helping you prepare effective and professional resumes, cover letters, and other application materials. And, when you’re preparing for an interview, we’ll conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your performance.
Whatever career path you choose, rest assured our advisors provide you with resources you need, and leverage their strong relationships with key employers to contribute to your success. Our graduates have a long history of hitting the ground running in law firms of any size, as well as in public interest, government, and corporate positions.
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Bill Hargis ’75Posted September 21
- Equal Justice Works ConferencePosted September 21
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Zach Robins ’08 (Winthrop & Weinstine) & Tom Loonan ’15 (Moss & Barnett)Posted September 21
- Careers in Tax Law – Thursday, Sept. 22 @ Grumpy’s in MinneapoliPosted September 19
- Stress-Free Student Loan ManagementPosted September 19
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Mallory Narang ’12Posted September 14
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice 1L BootcampPosted September 13
- Annual Public Interest Multicultural Law Student ReceptionPosted September 12
- JAG Visits – 9/15 (Army, Navy) & 9/23 (Marines)Posted September 9
- Off the Record: Career Conversation with Shawn Betts ’96Posted September 8