FINAL EXAMS (Updated: May 2, 2016)
All of us in the Student Affairs Office wish you the best of luck during the upcoming exam session. We know you are ready to launch into extreme study mode and may forget important information about exams. To help you, here’s a quick reference guide to exams:
Office Hours for Student Affairs:
- April 27-29, May 2, 8:30am- 5pm
- May 3-6, 8:30am-8pm
- May 7-8, 9am-12pm
- May 9-13, 8:30am-8pm
- May 14-15, 9am-12pm
- May 16, 8:30am-3pm- Last Day of Finals
When is my exam? Exams begin May 3 and end May 16.
- Hybrid program exams are scheduled for Friday, April 29 through Sunday, May 1; and Friday, May 6 through Sunday, May 8.
- Exams for all other students (not in the Hybrid Program):
See the schedule
Self-scheduled exams (this does NOT apply to scheduled or take-home exams):
- May be taken at either 10 am or 5 pm weekdays OR 10 am Saturdays or Sundays. Students choose which day to take the exam. The first possible date is May 3; the last date is May 16. Note: only the 10 am option is available on Monday, May 16, 2016. Please plan accordingly.
- Pick up self-scheduled exams from the Student Services Office/Room 119 as early as 30 minutes prior to the start time. You will sign the exam out and note the time.
- Closed book exams will be taken in Room 323; open book exams in Room 331. Do not bring any materials other than what you need to take the test to a closed book exam room. After picking up the exam, you must go directly to your testing room. You will return the exam to Student Affairs unless you are instructed otherwise (check exam for instructions).
- See more detailed information re: self-scheduled exams
ExamSoft/Softest: If you are taking an exam using ExamSoft/Softest, you will receive an email from IT early this week with general information (in case you did not install this software last semester). In addition, students with ExamSoft exams will receive a separate email when the exam file is ready to be downloaded. That email will be sent later this week.
What If Something Unexpected Happens? Who Do I Contact?
Contact one of the following in the Student Affairs Office (Room 119) as soon as possible:
- Assistant Dean Anne.Moelk@mitchellhamline.edu 651-290-6397
- Dean Christine.Szaj@mitchellhamline.edu 651-290-6362
- Lynette.Fraction@mitchellhamline.edu 651-290-6431
- Colleen.Clish@mitchellhamline.edu 651-290-6328
Student Code of Conduct:
The Mitchell Hamline Student Code of Conduct can be found in Chapter Two of the Student Handbook
Good luck on your exams! We know you can do it!
- FINALS BREAKFASTPosted April 25
- Meeting Notice Proposed Graduation Requirement May 9, 2016Posted May 5
- “Lawyers and Social Media” CLE and students are invited!Posted May 5
- The Winners of the MJF Board Elections Are In!!Posted May 5
- Student Directory is now livePosted May 4
- Law Journal of Public Policy and Practice Write-On WorkshopsPosted April 26
- World Without Genocide Lunch – April 28thPosted April 26
- ATTENTION Mitchell|Hamline Minnesota Justice Foundation Members!Posted April 25
- SBA Nachos RoundtablePosted March 29
- Round Table Discussion on Discriminatory Decisions – Hosted by MH SBAPosted February 15
- Christian Legal Society Spring Semester Kick-OffPosted February 15
- FREE YOGA on SATURDAY! In the AuditoriumPosted February 11
- Volume 42 of the Mitchell Hamline Law Review to Publish 10 Student ArticlesPosted February 10
- It’s Time for the PILF Soup Sampler!!Posted February 10
- February’s Meet the Lawyers Event: Estate Planning and Family LawPosted February 9
- Financial Aid : Summer ’16 On-campus /Study Abroad SummerPosted April 18
- MN 2016-17 Ethel Curry American Indian Leadership ScholarshipPosted April 22
- Quick Questions!Posted February 11
- Fellowship: Application due date is Feb 5, 2016Posted January 22
- Mitchell Hamline Financial AidPosted December 10
- Financial Aid SAP PolicyPosted June 12
- Several Paid Legal Internships Available Now at Thomson Reuters!Posted May 4
- MSBA: Free Headshot Day – Come before 6:00Posted April 14
- National Black Prosecutors Association Annual Job FairPosted April 8
- Thomson Reuters Information Session and LunchPosted April 7
- Student Business CardsPosted April 7
- Federal Judicial Externship (Fall 2016)Posted April 5
- Federal Government Career Panel sponsored by the Career & Professional Development OfficePosted March 25
- Gray Plant Mooty’s Meet and Greet Spring ReceptionPosted March 25
- Student Orgs
- Financial Aid
- Career Development
- Academic Notices