Please complete this form if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
This form collects the key data needed for contact tracing in the event of a Mitchell Hamline community member being diagnosed with COVID-19. Submit this form regardless of whether you have been on campus.
Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
- Fever (100.4 degrees F or higher)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Excessive fatigue
- New severe/very bad headache
- New nasal congestion/stuffy or runny nose
- Cough not attributable to another health condition
- Shortness of breath not attributable to another health condition
- Chills not attributable to another health condition
- Muscle pain not attributable to exercise or another health condition
- Sore throat not attributable to another health condition
- Any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite
* Close contact defined
According to the Minnesota Department of Health: “In general, a close contact means being less than 6 feet from someone for 15 minutes or more throughout a 24-hour period. However, even shorter periods of time or longer distances can result in spread of the virus. The longer someone is close to the person who has COVID-19, and the closer they are, the greater the chance the virus can spread.