The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Participation in student organizations can enrich your law school experience while helping you expand your community and explore shared interests. Develop leadership skills; participate in engaging conversations; share resources and network with members of the law school community and beyond.
- Jessup International Moot Court Competition Try Outs!Posted August 5
- Casual Career Conversations: Virtual Coffee Chat, Pt. 12Posted July 21
- Mitchell Hamline SBA – Health and Wellness: Seeking Student Administrators for the 2020-2021 Academic YearPosted July 9
- Vol. 42 MH Law Journal of Public Policy & Practice Write-On Deadline ApproachingPosted June 18
- Yearly AwardsPosted May 28
- 2020-21 MHSL Litigation Society Executive Board Election SurveyPosted May 27
- Environmental Law Society LeadershipPosted May 22
- Litigation Society Open Board PositionsPosted May 21
- Vol. 42 MH Law Journal of Public Policy & Practice FAQPosted May 11