The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Being a member of a student organization can be an important factor in the success and enjoyment of a student’s time at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While academic learning and success in the classroom should always be the primary goal, extracurricular activities help you learn and grow beyond the walls of the classroom and can provide you with hands-on training to better prepare you for your future career. Participation in student organizations offers you opportunities for fellowship, leadership, and meaningful interaction with faculty, staff, and students. The good friends and times encountered through being actively involved on campus can help transform what is sometimes a large and overwhelming law school into a place you can call home.
Getting involved is easy, just send us an email. If you need help or some encouragement feel free to email the Student Services Office at Student.Services@mitchellhamline.edu our staff is happy to help!
- Write-On to the Journal of Public Policy & PracticePosted May 19
- Interested in being part of Phi Alpha Delta?Posted May 16
- Interested in being part of Phi Alpha Delta?Posted May 2
- Journal of Public Policy & Practice – You are Invited to Write On!Posted April 26
- 2022-23 LAWS Board ElectionPosted April 20
- New Year, New Lawyers!Posted April 15
- Earth Day Eve with Neil Kagan—Stories of Catalytic Environmental LitigationPosted April 13
- Write-On Information SessionPosted April 13
- Upcoming Criminal Law Society Meeting: 4/28Posted April 11
- THE FUTURE OF MEDIATION & FRONTIERS OF CONFLICT RESOLUTIONPosted April 7