The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Participation in student organizations can enrich your law school experience while helping you expand your community and explore shared interests. Develop leadership skills; participate in engaging conversations; share resources and network with members of the law school community and beyond.
- 2021-2022 NALSA BoardPosted May 22
- NALSA Executive Board NominationsPosted May 3
- BLSA’s Finals Study Session – TOMORROWPosted April 29
- BLSA’s Finals Study Session – TODAY and FridayPosted April 28
- BLSA’s Finals Study Sessions – TOMORROW and Friday!!!Posted April 27
- Free Chipotle from ACLU for Brooklyn Center Resources – Deadline Extended 5/3 @ 11:59 PM (CST)Posted April 27
- THIS FRIDAY – Civil Liberties in the Biden Era w/ ACLU President Deborah ArcherPosted April 23
- Submit Resources for Brooklyn Center – EXTENDEDPosted April 23
- Latino Law Student Association (LLSA) – Board Nominations Now Being Accepted!Posted April 20