The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Being a member of a student organization can be an important factor in the success and enjoyment of a student’s time at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While academic learning and success in the classroom should always be the primary goal, extracurricular activities help you learn and grow beyond the walls of the classroom and can provide you with hands-on training to better prepare you for your future career. Participation in student organizations offers you opportunities for fellowship, leadership, and meaningful interaction with faculty, staff, and students. The good friends and times encountered through being actively involved on campus can help transform what is sometimes a large and overwhelming law school into a place you can call home.
Getting involved is easy, just pick up your phone and dial a number. If you need help or some encouragement feel free to email the Student Services Office at Student.Services@mitchellhamline.edu our staff is happy to help!
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association General Member Meeting!Posted October 25
- TONIGHT: Health Law Associate PanelPosted October 25
- Externship & Publication OpportunitiesPosted October 25
- Out!Law General Membership Meeting and Halloween Movie NightPosted October 21
- LLSA Logo Competition Winner 👀 🎉Posted October 20
- Study Abroad in London! International Comparative Law: Business and ImmigrationPosted October 19
- MH ACS Presents: Pizza and a Panel – Current Threats to the Establishment Clause and Religious EqualityPosted October 19
- NALSA General Membership Meeting Tuesday October 19Posted October 18
- Health Law Associates Panel on Monday, October 25 7:00 PM CSTPosted October 18
- Working Women Panel: Presented by the Rosalie E. Wahl Legal Association of Women StudentPosted October 7