The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Participation in student organizations can enrich your law school experience while helping you expand your community and explore shared interests. Develop leadership skills; participate in engaging conversations; share resources and network with members of the law school community and beyond.
- BLSA’s Black History Movie Highlight – Hidden FiguresPosted February 26
- BLSA’s Midterm Study SessionPosted February 24
- Health Law Society – Career PanelPosted February 24
- BLSA’s Midterm Study SessionsPosted February 22
- Native America Law Student Association (NALSA) MeetingPosted February 22
- BLSA’s Midterm Study SessionsPosted February 19
- BLSA’s Black History Trivia/Game Night – Spirit Week, Day 5Posted February 19
- BLSA’s Black Excellence Day – Spirit Week, Day 4Posted February 17
- BLSA’s Wear Your Heritage Clothing Day – Spirit Week, Day 3Posted February 16