The Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office serves as the administrative point of contact for student organizations. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
The Student Bar Association (SBA) is the official voice of Mitchell Hamline School of Law students. As an umbrella organization of all student organizations, the SBA coordinates various programs, activities, and events to meet the educational, recreational, and interpersonal needs of the student body. The SBA disburses funds to support student organizations.
Benefits of Joining a Student Organization
Being a member of a student organization can be an important factor in the success and enjoyment of a student’s time at Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While academic learning and success in the classroom should always be the primary goal, extracurricular activities help you learn and grow beyond the walls of the classroom and can provide you with hands-on training to better prepare you for your future career. Participation in student organizations offers you opportunities for fellowship, leadership, and meaningful interaction with faculty, staff, and students. The good friends and times encountered through being actively involved on campus can help transform what is sometimes a large and overwhelming law school into a place you can call home.
Getting involved is easy, just send us an email. If you need help or some encouragement feel free to email the Student Services Office at Student.Services@mitchellhamline.edu our staff is happy to help!
- SBA October Minutes PostedPosted November 29
- Monthly SBA General MeetingPosted November 18
- New Lawyers Association Headshot and Networking EventPosted November 11
- Festival of Nations Event (11/11) Hosted By The Affinity OrgsPosted November 4
- Festival of Nations Event (11/11) Hosted By The Affinity OrgsPosted November 3
- Law Review Office Hours (11/5)Posted November 2
- ILSO’s Pupusa LuncheonPosted November 2
- Careers in Public Interest Panel- Wednesday!Posted October 31
- Panel and Pizza!Posted October 27
- SBA Meet & GreetPosted October 26