Note: If ordering a computer for Mitchell Hamline School of Law school or business purposes, you may not need to purchase Microsoft Office. Mitchell Hamline faculty, staff, and students will be able to use the college’s license of Microsoft Office, free of charge, for Mitchell Hamline School of Law school or business use. This license is available while employed at, or students of, Mitchell Hamline School of Law. For details faculty and staff contact HR; students contact IT support (651) 290-6411.
Mitchell Hamline has a partnership with Dell Computer which enables faculty, staff and students to purchase computers at discounted rates. Discounts apply to many types of computer systems and catalog items, however, you may find the greatest discounts on laptop computers.
Apple Computers provides educational discounts to faculty, staff and students. Discounts apply to many Mac computers, iPads and other such devices.
Their back to school discounts are usually found around the months of June and July.
- Got o the following webpage: http://store.apple.com/us/findyourschool?node=home/findyourschool
- Enter 55105 for the zip code
- Click Search
- Select Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- Click Shop for Yourself
Best Buy frequently offers different student discounts each week, ranging from Apple products to flash storage, headphones and more. These deals are easy to pick up, simply visit this page and enter a .edu e-mail address, you’ll receive a promo code electronically shortly after that can be used on that week’s specific student deal.
- Students enrolled at Mitchell Hamline can install Microsoft Office software for free on their personal computers through the Student Advantage program.
The Follett bookstore offers computer software at student discount rates.
- You can shop online at www.bkstr.com/mitchellhamlinestore/home.