J.D. Health Law Certificate
The Health Law Certificate combines coursework, experiential learning, and networking opportunities to provide you with knowledge, skills, and insight that show future employers you have significant understanding and practical application of health law concepts.
- Dedicated specialization and knowledge in health law regulation and policy
- 13-15 credit curriculum: 8-9 core course credits and 5-6 elective credits
- Experiential learning component builds practical experience
- Required participation in health law-related extra-curricular activities exposes you to important topics and networking contacts
- Complements bar courses and recommended non-health law electives, ensuring you become a well-rounded, skilled lawyer
- Proven competitive edge in professional marketplace
J.D. Health Care Compliance Certificate
Our health care compliance certification helps you to become an effective, ethical leader who can navigate the intersection of governing law and organizational management of a health care organization.
- 11- 14 credit program designed to be completed in one year
- Provides a thorough examination of governing laws and regulations
- Introduces students to industry leaders
- In-depth curriculum provides hands-on learning and interactive simulations
- Accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB). Mitchell Hamline is one of only a few institutions accredited by the CCB.