Save time and money while expanding your marketability
Mitchell Hamline’s dual degree programs enable students to save money and time while pursuing their J.D. degree and an undergraduate degree or master’s degree. With a dual degree, you can increase your expertise and your value to potential employers.
Mitchell Hamline’s 3+3 programs enable eligible students from select Minnesota universities to complete their bachelor’s and J.D. degrees in six years rather than seven.
- 3+3 with Bemidji State University
- 3+3 with St. Cloud State University, please contact Professor Kathleen Uradnik for more information
- 3+3 with Hamline University
Combining a J.D. with a master’s degree specific to your professional goals or industry can increase your expertise and your value to potential employers. You can earn your J.D. and your master’s degree in four years—saving time and money over pursuing the degrees independently of one another.
Through our partnership with Hamline University, you can combine your J.D. with the following master’s degrees.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing (MFA)
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master in Nonprofit Management (MNM)
Prospective students: Contact Mitchell Hamline’s Assistant Dean of Admissions for more information.
Mitchell Hamline current students: Contact Mitchell Hamline’s Associate Dean for Administration.In affiliation with
Through our partnership with the University of Minnesota, you can combine your J.D. with the following master’s degree.