HeinOnline is a “premier online database containing more than 170 million pages and 200,000 titles of historical and government documents in a fully searchable, image-based format.”
What does this mean for you?
A wealth of resources available to use in your research!
For example, HeinOnline has:
- comprehensive (vol. 1 to current) coverage of over 2,600 law-related periodicals. These are in PDF format so pagination is retained for easy citation.
- The entire collection of the Congressional Record, the Federal Register, the Code of Federal Regulations, and U.S. Reports back to 1754
- numerous specialty databases including:
- Art Antiquity and Law
- SAGE Criminal Justice & Medical/Legal packages
- Gun Regulation and Legislation in America
- John F. Kennedy Assassination Collection
- McGill Institute of Air and Space Law Publications
- Pentagon Papers
- Religion and the Law
- MANY MORE…
You can find HeinOnline on the Library website under the Online Legal Resources section.