It’s the end of March and that mean finals are just around the corner. But don’t fret! The Library has some resources to help you study.
Study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge. And the Library has a plethora of these resources!
This week we are highlighting the Questions & Answers (Q&A) series.
Q&As include over 100 multiple-choice and short-answer questions, plus an additional set of questions comprising a comprehensive practice exam.
For each multiple-choice question, the author provides a detailed answer that indicates which of four options is the best answer and explains thoroughly why that option is better than the other three options. For each short-answer question there is a comprehensive, yet brief model answer.
These study aids are great for testing your knowledge before an exam, or even throughout the semester to make sure you are staying on track!
The Library has Q&As available both in print and digitally.
The newest print editions are available in the Library’s Reserve Collection. To check one of these out, just ask at the Circulation Desk. All reserve copies are available for 2-hour check outs. Older editions, located in the Lower Level stacks, can be checked out for longer. If you would like help finding a copy, or would like to check one out remotely, don’t hesitate to ask! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To access digital copies:
- Sign in to Canvas
- Select the Online Study Aids course
- Select Lexis Digital Study Aids Library and follow the log in instructions noted on the Canvas page
The Lexis Digital Study Aids Library lets you:
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- eBooks can be checked out for 14 days with unlimited renewals
- No limit on concurrent users – every student taking Torts, for example, could check out the same study aid title
- Read eBooks online or offline
- Highlight and annotate text – this are preserved as long as you renew/check out eBooks in the same format.
- Access eBooks on desktop, iOS, or Android devices