It’s #StudyAidsSunday and this week we are featuring the Glannon Guides series!
What is special about this study aids series? Like many study aids, Glannon Guides contain chapters full of explanations of fundamental principles of legal topics. What sets them apart is an interactive element: each chapter ends with a handful of multiple-choice questions. Then, the author explains which answer is right and why the wrong answers are wrong.
Remember, study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge.
The Library has Glannon Guides available both in print and digitally.
The newest print editions are available in the Library’s Reserve Collection. To check one of these out, just ask at the Circulation Desk. All reserve copies are available for 2-hour check outs. Older editions, located in the Lower Level stacks, can be checked out for longer. If you would like help finding a copy, or would like to check one out remotely, don’t hesitate to ask! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To access digital copies:
- Sign in to Canvas
- Select the Online Study Aids course
- Select Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library and follow the log in instructions noted on the Canvas page
The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library lets you:
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- Create an Wolters Kluwer account to add bookmarks, notes, and highlights
- Read eBooks online or offline – (download the iPublishCentral Reader available on the WK Online Study Aids site to read eBooks offline)
- Read eBooks on desktop, laptop, iPad, and mobile devices