So, you wanna learn how to reserve study rooms? Here is what you need to know:
The Library has 18 study rooms, located on the lower level, available for reservation by Mitchell Hamline students.
Study table reservations can be made up to one week in advance via:
- Online: https://libcal.mitchellhamline.edu/reserve/study-rooms
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 651-290-6333
Now, let’s mention some particulars:
- Overdue study room keys accrue fines at $1/hour. Please return keys on time.
- Online room reservations are limited to a maximum of two 3-hour blocks of time per day. The two daily study room reservations cannot cover consecutive hours. Three hours must separate the end of the first booking and the beginning of the second booking.
- The daily limit on room bookings and the consecutive hours restriction may be overridden by the Circulation Staff depending on room availability. Circulation staff will release a reservation if the student who booked the room is a half an hour late.
- Study rooms can be renewed up to an additional 3 hours if no other group has reserved the room Renewals are made at the circulation desk, not through the LibCal web page.
- A keycard to unlock the study room door must be checked out by one member of the group and that person is responsible for returning it to the circulation desk.
- Study Room E is reserved for group study use only.
- The study rooms are not sound proof. Loud voices will travel and disturb others studying in adjoining study rooms and at tables in the library.
- The Library’s Food & Drink Policy also applies to study rooms.