So, you wanna see what databases are available through the Library for your research? Here is what you need to know:
Through the Library, students can access over 100 research databases.
- Go to the Library website: https://mitchellhamline.edu/library/
- Click on Databases A-Z under the Legal Research Resources section
- You can scroll through all the databases; or filter by letter, subject, database type, vendor; or search by keyword.
Have questions about choosing and using databases? Ask a Librarian!
- Phone: 651-290-6424
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chat: https://mitchellhamline.edu/library/Chat-with-a-librarian/
If you’re are having problems accessing a database, contact firstname.lastname@example.org