It’s the first #StudyAidsSunday of the year!
Study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge. And the Library has a boatload of these resources!
So, let’s highlight one today:
One of our most popular study aids are the Examples & Explanations (E&E) series. These titles let you test your grasp on legal concepts through hypothetical questions followed by detailed explanations. They are good for both solo studying and group studying (quizzing your friends can be fun!).
We have E&Es for a variety of different subjects (including all 1L courses, yay!!).
The Library has E&Es available both in print and digitally.
The newest print editions are available in the Library’s Reserve Collection. To check one of these out, just ask at the Circulation Desk. All reserve copies are available for 2-hour check outs. Older editions, located in the Lower Level stacks, can be checked out for longer. If you would like help finding a copy, or would like to check one out remotely, don’t hesitate to ask! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To access digital copies:
- Sign in to Canvas
- Select the Online Study Aids course
- Select Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library and follow the log in instructions noted on the Canvas page
The Wolters Kluwer Online Study Aids Library lets you:
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- Create an Wolters Kluwer account to add bookmarks, notes, and highlights
- Read eBooks online or offline – (download the iPublishCentral Reader available on the WK Online Study Aids site to read eBooks offline)
- Read eBooks on desktop, laptop, iPad, and mobile devices