This week is Law Student Mental Health Week
And October 10, 2021 is World Mental Health Day. There are several events happening over the week, including:
- Monday, October 4 at 12:00pm CT: ABA Webinar, Just Ask: How We Must Stop Minding Our Own Business in the Legal World: Depression and Suicide Essentials
- Tuesday, October 5 at 12:00pm CT: Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers (LCL) Lunch and Learn: Making Your Mental Health A Priority in Room 123 or via Zoom
- Thursday, October 7: LCL on Campus in the Breezeway.
- Thursday, October 7 at 3:00pm CT: ABA Webinar, Protecting Well-Being in Law School and in the Transition to Practice
Not able to make any of these events? Don’t fret, the Library has created a Wellness Guide you can access anytime. The Wellness Guide provides information on topics such as time management, procrastination, and thriving during finals, and links to resources available to Mitchell Hamline students, faculty, and staff.
Want to see some cute animal live streams? Take a look at our Thriving During Finals tab. You can also find some stress management tips and motivational videos to give you an extra boost as the semester goes on.
How to find the Wellness Guide:
- Go to the Library website
- Click on the Research Guides link under Legal Research Resources
- Scroll down and click the desired research guide