Midterms are here and the Library has some resources to help!
Study aids are used to help you enhance your understanding of concepts taught in the classroom. While your notes and professor’s explanations should always be your primary source of information, study aids can help supplement your understanding and help you test your knowledge. Where can you find them? In the Library or via the Library website!
While the Library can provide you access to numerous study aids, this week we are highlighting the Exam Pro series.
What is the “Exam Pro” series?
The Exam Pro series are study aids that offer sample exams and corresponding answers with detailed analysis.
Exam Pro titles include multiple choice and essay questions authored by a leading professor and recognized expert in an area of law. They are a great way to help increase your understanding of a topic and build exam skills!
The Library has Exam Pro titles available online!
To access digital copies:
- Go to the Library website
- Click on West Academic Study Aids Collection under Library Resources
- If off-campus, sign in via the Office 365 log in page with your Mitchell Hamline credentials
The West Academic Study Aids Collection features:
- Over 500 study aids available
- Access the eBooks on or off campus
- Create an account to annotate, save favorites, listen to audio books, download for offline access
- Download the RedShelf app to study anywhere and on any device
For assistance with the West Academic Study Aids Collection, please contact Sean Felhofer or the Library’s Reference Staff.