Alumni support is key to the success of Mitchell Hamline School of Law: the largest law school in the region, with top-ranked programs, highly regarded faculty, and students who are future employees, advocates, and community leaders. Some examples:
- Alumni and friends have donated a combined $11,717,725 for scholarships, helping more than 200 students attend law school each year.
- Successfully launched the nation’s first hybrid J.D. program in January 2015, now near capacity with more than 175 students enrolled.
- Leading academic centers in business and law, child protection, health law, dispute resolution, and clinical education.
Show your support by showing students, faculty, staff, and the community that Mitchell Hamline alumni give back.
Those who give this fiscal year until June 30, 2016, will be counted as members of the first-ever Mitchell Hamline Founders Society.
Here is how you can give:
- Give online. You can designate your gift.
- Send a check to Mitchell Hamline School of Law at 875 Summit Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105.
- Call a Development Officer at the numbers listed below.
- Give appreciated stock. Review instructions.
- Document your estate gift. Contact one of our Development Officers so we can record and effectively steward your plans to give back.
Thank you in advance.
We are honored to work with you on ways you can leave a legacy to Mitchell Hamline, honor someone who made a difference in your life, and help future generations of students.
Linda Keillor Berg
651-290-6321 (office) or 612-220-3355
651-290-6412 (office) or 651-285-4276
651-695-7608 (office) or 651-491-4349