Full- and part-time students, both new and returning, are beginning their fall courses over the next week or so. The start times vary based on enrollment option.
Here’s a look at when students in the various enrollment options kick off their classes:
- Friday, Aug, 11—Continuing Weekend J.D. students
- Sunday, Aug. 13—Executive J.D. students
- Thursday, Aug. 17—Day and evening J.D. students
- Saturday, Aug. 19—1L Weekend J.D. students
- Monday, Aug. 21—HYBRID J.D. program students
Mandatory orientation for 1L students in the full-time and part-time day and evening programs will be Monday, Aug. 14, and Tuesday, Aug. 15, from 4:30—8:30 pm.
Mitchell Hamline will host an open house for students on Wednesday, Aug. 16, from 3-6 pm, followed by a picnic and games on the front lawn from 5-7 pm.
Students can check out everything Mitchell Hamline’s student organizations have to offer during a fair on the school’s front lawn on Saturday, Aug. 19, from 12:15-1:30 pm and on Thursday, Aug. 24, from 5-6:30 pm.