The board of trustees of Mitchell Hamline School of Law added five new members as of July 1.
Two board members, former Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice Eric J. Magnuson ’76 (WMCL) and former Minnesota Supreme Court Associate Justice Helen M. Meyer ’83 (WMCL), completed their service and stepped down from the board.
Board membership now stands at 33.
The new members are:
- Reynaldo A. Aligada Jr. ’02 (WMCL), first assistant federal defender, Office of the Federal Defender, District of Minnesota;
- John Choi ’95 (HUSL), Ramsey County Attorney;
- Gloria Contreras Edin ’05 (HUSL), Contreras & Metelska;
- Jim Jacobson, senior vice president and general counsel, Medica;
- David Ransom ’91 (WMCL), partner, McDermott Will & Emery.