Please read Poster Guidelines and Recommendations and Poster Template and Instructions below if you experience a problem with your submission. If you still need help after that, contact email@example.com.
Poster Guidelines and Recommendations• Accepted file formats: png for posters that are mostly text, logos, lines, and shapes or jpg for posters containing photographs or gradients.
• Required file dimensions: 720 wide x 1280 high
• Maximum word count: 75 words [ideal word count is between 15 and 40]. Use the poster to direct visitors to a Docket post, website, web page, or social media property. Do not attempt to say everything with the poster.
• No borders around posters and no leave a text-free margin of approximately 5% around the poster
• Follow Mitchell Hamline style: no spaces around dashes; eliminate zeros from times and use lower case am/pm (1 pm not 1:00 P.M.); use noon not 12:00 PM; do not add st and th to dates (July 1 not July 1st); eliminate repetition (2017–18 not 2017-2018)
Poster Template and Instructions
You have PowerPoint, you can make a nice poster!
You’ll find some sample layouts in that file as slides. Choose one and prepare your poster to the guidelines above. When it’s ready, follow these steps.
1. Make sure the slide with your poster design is selected.
2. Click File | Export | Change File Type
3. Select either PNG (mostly text/logos) or JPEG (if you have photos or gradients)
4. Click Save As (no punctuation in the file name and choose “Just This One”)
5. Upload the saved PNG or JPEG using this form