You are invited to participate in the Mitchell Hamline Summer BINGO initiative brought to you by Academic Excellence, Career and Professional Development, and Student Services. By participating you would be completing at least 25 of the listed activities meant to benefit you academically, professionally, and/or your overall health and wellness. You will receive a prize or be entered into a drawing once you have successfully blacked out your BINGO board.
How to participate:
- Email email@example.com by June 10, 2020 to let us know that you are participating. The number of people that participate may inform how the prices or drawing operates. Please include the subject line Summer BINGO (for returning students) or Summer BINGO – Graduate (for graduating students).
- Here is a blank BINGO board and a list of activities that you can choose from to fill out the board; please print the appropriate board: Bingo Board – Graduates or Bingo Board – Returning Students
- Choose at least 25 of the listed activities, ensuring to select at least 3 from each category.
- Complete each activity, writing the corresponding number in the square and sharing a specific, relevant detail (for example: if you attend a CLE, please write in the name of the CLE).
- Once the entire board is filled in, take a photograph or scan the completed BINGO board and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have until July 31, 2020 to complete your board.
Thank you for considering participating, and happy summer to you all.