ACLU: Police Practices & Prisoner Rights*
Monday, Feb 2, 2021 5:30-7:30 PM (CT)
Join the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Student Chapter and guests for a discussion on protecting civil liberties, particularly focusing on police practices and prisoner rights.
– Professor Brad Colbert, Director of Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners (LAMP)
– Jack Rice, Criminal Defense Lawyer, former CIA officer, and certified Criminal Law Specialist
– Kim Allen Willis, 1995 Clinton Administration Clemency Recipient
– David T. Sparks, Justice-impacted community member
– Marcus Neadeau, Justice-impacted community member
Advance registration is required – so sign up below and reserve your spot now!
Submit questions for the panelists here.