STOP. DROP. AND SHARE. Nominations for 2021-2022 ACLU Student Chapter board members are now being accepted! This is a wonderful opportunity to engage with the student body, professors/staff, and practicing attorneys. Additionally, you’ll have the guidance and support of current board members during your transition into leadership. More detail about each position available below. (shareable flyer w/ link attached) Form here: https://forms.gle/t5jNY5GAKkbQ8Tbu7
1. The President shall preside over meetings of the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club. The President shall be responsible for the general supervision of the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club’s activities and programs and delegating responsibilities as necessary.
2. The Vice President shall act in the absence of the President. The Vice President shall accept responsibility for those duties the President has delegated.
3. The Treasurer shall be responsible for the financial affairs of the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club and shall keep accurate financial records.
4. The Secretary shall keep the minutes of all Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club meetings. The Secretary shall be responsible for the correspondence and administrative paperwork of the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club when requested by the president.
5. The Membership Coordinator shall keep track of the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club’s members, keep members’ contact information up-to-date, and assist members in becoming official card-carrying members of the ACLU as necessary. The membership Coordinator will be responsible for promoting the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club to potential new members.
6. The Events Coordinator shall coordinate Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club events, including rallies and guest speakers. The Events Coordinator will be responsible for communicating the Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club’s events to the ACLU of Minnesota. The Events Coordinator will work closely with the Membership Coordinator to promote Mitchell Hamline ACLU Club events on campus and promote the Club’s message to the student body via social media and other means.